KENSAL PARK SOCCER 2020 REGISTRATION
Release and Waiver of Liability
Please Read Carefully Before accepting this term. By agreeing this form, you may give up important legal rights.
This is a binding legal agreement. As a Participant in the programs, activities and events of the Kensal Park Soccer Club, the undersigned acknowledges and agrees to the following terms and published rules.
Refund policy: Any player dropping out of the league before April is subject to $30.00 administration fee. No refunds after April 1 regardless of situations such as pregnancy (women) or injury & so on. The Club reserves the right to add any players to a team after a player has dropped out, Before season begins:
• A new player must pay a full regular registration fee. After season has begun:
• A new player must pay a full regular registration fee plus late registration fee.
• New players can be added to a team until June 1.
• Teams can replace own players until June 5 (Fees apply depending on situations) The Club reserves the right to refuse any player(s) to register with the league.
You are the “PLAYER” referred to in the following clauses.
1. THE PLAYER ASSUMES ALL LIABILITY AND RISK IN CONNECTION WITH TRAINING FOR AND PARTICIPATING IN THE GAME OF SOCCER AND THE SOCCER LEAGUE RUN BY KENSAL PARK SOCCER CLUB, AND RELEASES KENSAL PARK SOCCER CLUB, ITS EXECUTIVES, COACHES AND SPONSORS FROM ALL LIABILITY WITH RESPECT THERETO. The PLAYER acknowledges that training for and participating in the game of soccer can be dangerous and states that she is in proper physical condition to train for and participate in the game. The PLAYER for herself, her heirs, executors, administrators and assigns hereby releases KENSAL PARK SOCCER CLUB its executives, coaches and sponsors from any claims, demands, damages, actions or causes of action arising out of or in consequence of any loss, injury or damage to the person or property of the PLAYER incurred while training for or participating in the game of soccer and the soccer league run by KENSAL PARK SOCCER CLUB, NOTWITHSTANDING that any such loss, injury or damage may have risen by reason of the conduct, failure to act or negligence of KENSAL PARK SOCCER CLUB, its executives, coaches and/or sponsors.
2. KENSAL PARK SOCCER CLUB SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO THE PLAYER FOR ANY LOSSES, COSTS, EXPENSES OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE WHATEVER CAUSED DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY BY THE TRAINING FOR OR PARICIPATION IN THE GAME OF SOCCER AND THE SOCCER LEAUGE RUN BY KENSAL PARK SOCCER CLUB. Under no circumstances shall KENSAL PARK SOCCER CLUB, its executives, coaches or sponsors be liable for any special, incidental, consequential or derivate damages, including, but not limited to, personal injury, property damage, damage to or loss of equipment, the cost or value of care supplied by family members or others to an injured PLAYER, and other additional expenses, even if KENSAL PARK SOCCER CLUB, its executives, coaches or sponsors have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
3. THIS IS INTENDED TO BE A FULL AND FINAL RELEASE OF KENSAL PARK SOCCER CLUB, ITS EXECUTIVES, COACHES AND SPONSORS, FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS FOR DAMAGE INCURRED BY THE PLAYER AT ANY TIME IN CONNECTION WITH THE PLAYER’S TRAINING FOR OR PARTICIPATION IN THE GAME OF SOCCER AND THE SOCCER LEAGUE RUN BY KENSAL PARK SOCCER CLUB, HOWEVER CAUSED.
4. Kensal Park Soccer Club reserves the right to refuse any player(s) from the league who has displayed unsportsmanlike conduct, overly aggressive behavior may cause harm to other players
5. Kensal Park Soccer Club reserves the right to refuse a player’s registration due to lack of skill and experience on the player’s part. A tryout may be necessary to determine the player’s skill level before the registration is accepted. The player understands that this provision is included for the protection and safety of the player. If a player is refused the right to play, the registration fee will be returned in full to the player without any deduction.
6. All Red cards issued will be subject to review by the Discipline Committee. Any player who receives a red card for violent misconduct may be dismissed from the league.
7. Also, if you are registering as a team, it is understood by the team captains and/or coaches that they are solely responsible for determining the skill level and fitness of individual team members. In no way is Kensal Park Soccer Club responsible for injuries incurred to incompetent players.
8. Kensal Park Soccer Club reserves the right to remove any player(s) from the league who is displaying unsportsmanlike conduct, overly aggressive behavior may cause harm to other players. Player(s) will be expelled from the league without refund of the registration fee.
Accident Insurance Executing this agreement will not preclude you from accident insurance coverage, subject to the terms and conditions of The Kensal Park Soccer Aoociation’s insurance policy.
Acknowledgement By signing and dating below you agree that you are the player being registered and to be bound by this Legal Agreement even if you have not read this agreement.