KENSAL PARK SOCCER REGISTRATION
Must be 25 years old (born efore 1998) or older for Men's league, Co-Ed league. Must be 35 years old(born before 1988) for Women's Friday league.
Welcome to our 16th season of adult recreational soccer!
Teams and individual registrations are all welcome!
There is no insurance coverage for Contracting COVID-19 or any other communicable/contagious disease.
- The season begins May 11 for Co-ed, May 12 for Friday Women's and May 14 for Men (weather permitting). The season ends 2nd week of September.
- Co-ed league plays Thursdays and/Or Tuesdays at 6:30 pm depending on the number of teams
Men's league plays on Sunday mornings at 9:00am and make-up games will be scheduled on Wednesdays at 6:30 pm as needed.
Women's Friday league plays on Fridays at 6:30 pm.
- There will be up to 16 games during the season including play-offs. All games consist of two 45 minute halves with 10 min. half time.
- There may be different night games during the week to complete the season if necessary.
- Players may register individually. As per policy, the club will form teams up to the maximum of 24 players.
Team registration dead-line is March 20. Individuals not on a team will be accepted as long as there are spots open after the team registration is completed.
IF THE SEASON IS CANCELLED OR SHORTENED DUE TO PROVINCIAL COVID RESTRICTIONS,THE FOLLOWING REFUND POLICY WILL ASPPLY.
- All teams will consist of a maximum of 24 players. Players may register as a team or individually.
- Team registrations will be allowed to manage their own roster up until the deadline.
- Individual registrants will be combined to form teams up to the maximum number of players. You may request to play with other individuals (see form below) however Kensal Park reserves the right to add players and/or combine teams, as per club policy
- All new players must submit a photo, returning players can submit a new photo wishing to update as well. (Passport style - head shot only) for the ID to [email protected]
- All players are responsible for their own completed form, even if registering as part of a team.
- A full refund ($190.00) will be issued excluding credit card processing fee(Credit Card Payment) if the season does not start.
- A pro-rated refund will be issued based on games played, insurance cost and uniform cost etc. if the season is partially completed.
- No refund will be issued if the season is 75% or more completed.